Josh Groban Rocks

Josh Groban is one of my favorite artists. The first time I knew of him dated back to his cameo role in the famous TV series called "Ally Mcbeal", where he plays a shy boy with amazing singing talents, finally conquers his stage fright, sings "You are still you" on stage and brings down the house ( I was welling up when I watched that episode.) After that, he continued his success by "To where you are," one of the hottest and soothing tunes requested by Americans on the radio after the horrendous 911 terrorist attacks, "Believe", the theme song in the animated film "Polar Express", and "You raise me up."

He is known for his opera-like singing style with thick, emotional and wide range of voice. However, he really blew people away by his exceptional performance in the 60th Annual Emmy Awards. He sang a montage of TV theme songs, including South Park, Friends, the Simpsons, the Love Boat, Law and Order, and the list goes on and on. He not only manipulated his voice well, but also did some rapping and showed the funny side of his personality. I believe after the performance people will even appreciate his knacks for music even more. At least I do.

Have no idea about who I'm talking about? Curious about how good he was in the performance? Check it out yourself.

0 意見: