10/11 Free Online English Class

Dear Class,

How's your weekend so far? Did you celebrate Double Ten Day, our national birthday?

Today we are going to talk about "friends with your ex". This should be an interesting topic to talk about. Think about the following questions beforehand and feel free to share your views with us in class today.

Q1: Is it possible to remain friends with your exes?

Q2: If you date someone or go out with someone, is it OK to be still friends with your exes?
- I don’t think so. My date or my boyfriend/girlfriend might be jealous and feel insecure.
- It depends on the personality of my date or my boyfriend/girlfriend. If this freaks him/her out, I will avoid contacting my exes.
- It’s OK. It’s a matter of trust. If he/she can’t trust me, it’s his/her problem, not my problem at all.
- It depends.

Q3: What do you think if your boyfriend/girlfriend still contacts his/her exes?
- I’m OK with it. But I’ll ask him/her to keep me posted every time when they go out together.
- I’ll be very jealous and feel so insecure. I’ll ask him not to contact his/her exes anymore.
- I think it’s totally wrong because he doesn’t respect me at all.
- It doesn’t bother me at all. It depends on how they ended their relationship and how much time has passed.
- Other answers.

Here is today's assignment. Please post your answer to the question below on the forum by October 16.

Q: What do you think if your boyfriend/girlfriend still contacts his/her exes?

If you have any questions, let me know. See you in class today at 9:00 p.m.

0 意見: