Pay It Forward

Catherine is one of the faculty for my free online English courses on the website. She's not only a professional music teacher, but also a person with good English proficieny. Most of all, she has a big heart.

Once she learned that I would like to start the free online English courses, she totally threw her weight behind me. Actions speak louder than words. She wasn't just paying me lip service. More concretely, she decided to set aside her personal time to run the SONG TIME class once a month and bring more fun to the program. I appreciate her quality time and effort very much. Besides, she also makes the best of her English ability to share what she has known with some underprivileged students in a junior high school after class for free. The reason why she wants to do this is that she has witnessed the gap between the "whiz kid" class and the "underprivileged class". And she believes every one can make a difference to one's life as long as all of us are willing to reach a helping hand.

If you want to know more about what she has done and how much she enjoys teaching English, just go to her blog at http://blog.udn.com/catlikecathy/151091.

I'm so proud to be her friend. For those of you who also want to contribute your English ability, you are always welcome to join us. Let's pay our love forward.

2 意見:

  1. Thanks for all your sweet words.
    I'd like to follow your steps,
    spead the big love to everywhere while I got any chances in the rest of my life.

  2. Dear Catherine,
    I'm happy that you are part of my free online English program. I believe we can make a difference. At least, so far we have got a couple of students and we all become good friends, right? That's rewarding.